BEFORE YOU CLICK “REGISTER”, have the following information in front you:
Names, ages, theory test levels/scores, titles, durations, composers, accompanist names for ALL students you are entering in the state festivals.
If paying by PAYPAL/CREDIT CARD, have your account information ready.
If paying by check – make ONE check (from the teacher) payable to PMTA for the final amount indicated and mail to: Theresa Smith, DSPF Chair, 2465 Buchenhorst Rd., State College PA 16801. Envelope must be postmarked NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 19th!
When you click “Confirm and Complete” you will receive an email confirmation of your registrations.
Registration for the November 9th State Festival opens September 23, 2013 and closes midnight October 15, 2013.
Local Dorothy Sutton Performance Festivals
Please contact your local chair for more information regarding how to register for your local festival.
- Central, Oct. 5 at PSU
- Delaware, Oct. 13 at Jacobs Music
- Indiana, Oct. 12 at IUP
- Lancaster, Sept. 29 at Lancaster Bible College
- Lehigh Valley, Oct. 5 at Moravian College
- Mainline, Oct. 6 at Immaculata University
- Millennium, Oct. 5 at Baptist Bible College
- Northeast, Sept. 29 at Wilkes University
- Philadelphia, Oct. 13 at Temple University
- Reading Oct. 5 at Kutztown University
- Westmoreland, Sept. 29 at Seton Hill University
- York, Oct. 12 at York College