Date: Saturday, March 3, 2018
New Location: Elizabethtown College, Zug Recital Hall
- Download the application form: Word | PDF
- All applications and fees will be sent to the chairperson.
- There are two application categories, as well as two age categories in the Keystone Chamber Music Competition. For ensembles coached by a PMTA member-teacher, the membership dues must be paid by the application deadline; the entry fee is $100 per ensemble. Non MTNA-PMTA member coaches will be charged an additional $50 nonmember teacher fee.
- The two age categories are: Junior (11-15) and Senior (16-19). Eligibility rules stated below.
- PMTA Teachers may enter more than one ensemble in each category, Junior and/or Senior. PMTA reserves the right to cancel a competition age category if there is insufficient statewide participation in that category.