The MTNA/PMTA collegiate chapter is the future music teachers connection with the larger community of committed music professionals—a community committed to inspiring and developing the utmost professionalism in all its members. MTNA collegiate chapters provides a way to fill gaps; to provide information and experience necessary to complete an education as both a knowledgeable, inspiring music teachers and a successful entrepreneur.
For information on active PMTA collegiate chapters, contact the chapter adviser(s) listed below. If there’s no collegiate chapter at your college, visit www.mtna.org or contact the PMTA Collegiate Chapters Chair, Dr. Timothy Shafer at Penn State University, for information on starting one.
- Elizabethtown College—Advisor: Debra Ronning, email@example.com
- Penn State University—Advisor: Dr. Timothy Shafer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seton Hill University—Advisor: Ed Kuhn, email@example.com
- Temple University—Advisor: Maria DelPico Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Chester University—Advisor: Dr. Patricia Powell, email@example.com