BEFORE YOU CLICK “REGISTER” have the following information in front you:
- Names, ages, theory test levels/scores, titles, durations, composers, accompanist names for ALL students you are entering in the state festivals.
- Your credit card or PAYPAL information. Credit cards will be processed through PAYPAL.
KEEP IN MIND:
- “Primary Registrant” is YOU, the PMTA teacher.
- “Attendees” are your students.
- When entering theory test level/scores for ensemble participants, just separate with a comma. (e.g. 5/98,4/101,2/100,4/105, etc)
- After you click “Confirm and Complete,” you will see a screen with your complete registration information and you will receive an email confirmation of your payment.
Your PAYPAL confirmation IS your REGISTRATION confirmation. If you do NOT receive a Paypal confirmation, your registration is NOT complete. Contact the DSPF Chair ONLY if you do NOT receive a Paypal confirmation.
Registration for the November 7th State Festival opens October 1, 2015 and closes midnight October 13, 2015.
|November 7, 2015|
|Teacher Not Attending Event||$30.00|
|Non-PMTA Member Student||$10.00|